snesoid super mario world

Sanders82

Reaction score
Ok I'm sum what new to the droid and I really want super mario world on my motorola droid I have snesoid but don't have a clue how to use it.....

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
find a rom on the internet of that game (game roms work on computer emulators too, not droid specific, just roms in general) and load it in the game. I have a bunch of NES games on my phone. I forget the name of the emu I use but it allows you to flip the screen upside down so the DPad is where it should be!

OP
S

Sanders82

Reaction score
still confused

find a rom on the internet of that game (game roms work on computer emulators too, not droid specific, just roms in general) and load it in the game. I have a bunch of NES games on my phone. I forget the name of the emu I use but it allows you to flip the screen upside down so the DPad is where it should be!

Ok well I went to my snesoid and downloaded super mario world numerous times and it doesn show up anywhere

Riddick

Reaction score
Download it to your SDcard and then open snesoid and click open, browse to where you put the rom and select it.

series70

Reaction score
Hook your phone via USB up to the computer, and in the pull-down menu at the top, chose to "mount" your phone. Then you open the folder up and move the file into it and you're done. If it is a .zip file, you don't have to unzip it either. Then when you open up SNESoid you just select it and it runs.

/As an aside, anybody know where to find Mario 3 for nesoid? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. PM with info so I don't threadjack.