Snead?????? U out there Sead?????

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah man, I'm good, thanks for asking! :).... Let me explain my absence. I work traveling maintenance on nuclear and fossil power plants so in the spring and fall of every year I really only have time to work,eat, and sleep. Also, it is 95% away from home, so I am living out of a hotel room... The last two and a half months consisted of 6 day work weeks, ON NIGHTS... 12 hours a day... for two and a half months!!!!! :icon_eek: Needless to say I didn't have time to do much themeing, lol.... but I am back now and will be working on a lot of apps that I have come to use.. one being dolphin mini... Also, I recently switched over to my wife's old Fascinate after she upgraded to the Pro. So by doing apps, atleast I will still be able to produce things you guys can still use..... anyway, just a quick rundown of what has been going on.... don't worry... more apps will once again be "Blacked Out"................

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I was actually wondering this myself. Glad to hear you'll be around and able to reclaim some time for yourself. Ive always enjoyed and appreciated your work and look forward to whatever you put out. But seriously take some time to relax and enjoy yourself, we'll be here when you're good and ready :)

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually I work in house for a Utility Company out of Raleigh, I can't really say the name cause we are in the middle of a merger with the other NC utility and they don't want us talking about anything company related anywhere!?!?...;)

I just travel around to the plants in this system, mostly NC and SC, but I have been to our nuke plant in FL....

OP
nornevrder

nornevrder

Reaction score
Glad everything is ok. Miss seeing your work out there. Glad everything is ok and I look forward to seeing your talent come back out. Drink a beer and relax first

Sent From A Liquid Smooth Droid

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Man, that's some great news....I haven't fully blacked out in awhile ;) sounds like one is comin!

Sent from my Droid