SMS Saved Message Folder??!!

bunnybo0bo0

Reaction score
I am going to apologize ahead of time if this questions had already been addressed and/or answered (I looked but did not find anything about it). I have had a blackberry for the past 4+ years and finally decided to take the plunge into the android world. For those who are not familiar with the text messaging functionality of a Blackberry... when you save a text message it puts the saved message into a "saved message" folder. Then If you go through your inbox to delete your text messages the "saved message" will also be deleted but will remain in the "saved message" folder. I am wondering if there is any way (or any apps) that will allow the droid to do this. I have done quite a bit of research and the only thing that I have been able to find are apps that allow you to save or transfer the saved message to your e-mail. I do not want it to go to my email, I would like the messages to remain on my phone or SD card for future reference. On the same note, I don’t want my various different saved messages to show up with all of my new messages either. Any suggestions??