SMS Issues?????

Cram1805

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X through Verizon and I have been experiencing problems receiving and sending texts. More so on the receiving end.... My messages send/receive just fine when I communicate with people on the VZW network, but when someone sends me a message from another carrier it is delayed, or I do not receive it at all... Has anyone else experience this?? Comments/suggestions...?

erict

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X through Verizon and I have been experiencing problems receiving and sending texts. More so on the receiving end.... My messages send/receive just fine when I communicate with people on the VZW network, but when someone sends me a message from another carrier it is delayed, or I do not receive it at all... Has anyone else experience this?? Comments/suggestions...?

Haven't experience this issue but would suspect an issue with the other carriers would be the problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. usually receiving or sending a text has nothing to do with the phone, more likely a problem with the network. Is this person on AT&T by any chance?

OP
C

Cram1805

Reaction score
1 is on AT&T and 1 is on TMobile....The issue mainly involves me receiving messages. I was reading something on another forum about ems messages possibly not being received correctly by the Droid X? I do not know, but I feel like the issue lies with my phone...

MobileGearHead

Reaction score
Re-Downloading Conversations

I have a completely different issue with my SMS convorsations. About once a month all of my active conversations re-download every sent and received message, this really bogs the phone down and renders texting unusable for 2-3 days while it loads messages. If i delete the conversation it jus starts a new one and continues to download. Please help!