Smoked Glass for Froyo BB 0.2

alm0614

Reaction score
can someone post a screenshot of the lock screen with this theme please

ruiner

Reaction score
no reboots, just clumsey fingers - WORKS PERFECT

Turns out I was accidentally near (touching) the power and volume buttons, which in BBv0.2.1 when held together with camera shutsdown and reboots. Just need to be more careful with my fingers.

ACalcutt: Smoked has truly completed our Froyo experience. A million thanks, you rock!

SO HAPPY, been waiting for this!!!!! However:

I'm on BB Froyo 0.2.1 and wasn't having any issues until I added smoked glass. Now I've had a few random reboots. Mostly when recording videos. Anyone else seeing this? If not, I might try a wipe and reinstall.

I haven't had any reboots. I tested recording some video and my phone seems fine

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turns out I was accidentally near (touching) the power and volume buttons, which in BBv0.2.1 when held together with camera shutsdown and reboots.

You can use RootExplorer, go into System/bin/ and delete the "shutdown" file and it will alleviate the issue all together, also you can search the forum, someone has written a script which changes the reboot shortcut to Power/R key the shutdown shortcut to Power/S and I think recovery is Power/X

I ran a script that disabled the Power/Camera shortcut and kept the Volume/Power ones...with the Recovery Shortcut there is no need to do a battery pull on a BootLoop

Either way Pete is addressing the issue

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space