Smoked Glass for Froyo BB 0.2

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
Might be a "noob" question, but will thia work with 0.2.1? My logic says yes, 0.2.1 is just a patch of the 0.2.x series. Just want to make sure.

Yes, the new update is actually based on 0.2.1 files, but I don't think there were any changes anyway.

anrichardson

Reaction score
I updated the links in the first post.

Changes
- Fixed black text in status when downloading
- Fixed white pixel in the upper left corner of status bar battery icons
- Changed music status bar text (it looks better now)
- Modified debugging icon so it didn't have a background like the rest of the icons

Things above I probably won't change
- yellow progress bar color. I like the default color and it is to difficult to make special versions
- Battery icon. I like the look of the plain android battery icon. I liked the addition of the percentage with the stock look pete added, so I kept it. Again, it is to difficult to make a custom version for each set of icons

If someone is interested in how to make the change, just ask

I love theme as is, but is possible to get the battery icon % to match actual phone %

five5

Reaction score
Will this work on BBv0.1 ?? I tried some other froyo themes on bb 0.1 and had to nandroid back-up... really don't wanna do that again...

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
Will this work on BBv0.1 ?? I tried some other froyo themes on bb 0.1 and had to nandroid back-up... really don't wanna do that again...

Yes, I actually reverted to 0.1 myself (I kept randomly shutting down my phone). I am using the latest update of the theme and it seems to be fine

five5

Reaction score

Yes, I actually reverted to 0.1 myself (I kept randomly shutting down my phone). I am using the latest update of the theme and it seems to be fine

Had the same problem w/ 0.2, i was just gonna install TC black ice but im gonna give this a shot first. thanks!

five5

Reaction score
boot up is pretty long but once it's booted no effect on performance, and very nice theme. Gonna stick with it, thanks.

jonnybgewd

Reaction score
So i tried installing on petes latest using clockwork and and rom manger. But as soon as it installs and boots up nothing changes, anything im doin wrong?

five5

Reaction score
PHP:
So i tried installing on petes latest using clockwork and and rom manger. But as soon as it installs and boots up nothing changes, anything im doin wrong?

Are you sure it actually installed or did it just flash the Motorola screen then boot home? It took me 2 tries to flash into clockwork install.

DroiDon

Reaction score
Question.. Is the facebook widget supposed to be smoked also? Mine isn't.

Split630

Reaction score

Are you sure it actually installed or did it just flash the Motorola screen then boot home? It took me 2 tries to flash into clockwork install.

Is this normal? I have been having problems lately with ROM Manager doing that, going to the M logo and rebooting, and not just this theme, other themes and ROMs too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk