Smoked glass for BB 0.6.1 ??

bekyndnunwind

Reaction score
Anyone working on this by chance?

I seem to only be able to find the TruBlu Beast theme for BB 0.6.

Waiting on the smoked glass before I update from 0.4 :)

gambit07

Reaction score
+1!!! I'd really really like to see the smoked glass with blue theme but benny879 is no longer making any of his for us. Anyone else have the ability to pick those up?

codyodyody

Reaction score
+1!!! I'd really really like to see the smoked glass with blue theme but benny879 is no longer making any of his for us. Anyone else have the ability to pick those up?

so benny879 isnt making of the evolution themes? i really love all those and i have been away from bb for a while and was really looking forward to using one of those themes

OP
B

bekyndnunwind

Reaction score
WOW, just made the jump from 0.4 to 0.6.1.

WHAT A CHANGE !!!

I don't even think I need the smoked glass now, I didn't realize it was all black already on. Now I'm psyched!

Orakle

Reaction score
I like The Urban Theme if Anyone Knows who puts it 2gether...That N Watermark....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

speakercode

Reaction score
I was originally going to wait until someone ported Gala S (which I love) but now that I'm using v0.6.1, the benefits sooooooo outweigh the hangups I might have had. I just wish there was an easy way to change the color of the power widget so it wasn't so....green

I have very little actual practice but if someone had a guide on what files needed to be changed, I'd give it a go.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
.... perhaps a droid sensei should port it......:p:D...lmao...

In all seriousness Adamz already did most of the work so Im sure one of you guys can port his images...;)