Smoked Glass for BB 0.4

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
This is an experimental beta release.

This is my attempt to bring 10% increment battery icons to BB 0.4. This is based on information from this thread ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cv...e-update-every-10-rather-than-every-20-a.html )

This has only briefly been tested but it seems to be working

I have created battery icons for (100, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10, 5). res\drawable\stat_sys_battery.xml has been modified to support these extra increments

If this works properly it will replace the release in the first post, please let me know if there are any issues

smoked_glass_bb0.4_update_V12_notabs.zip

View attachment 14315

From what I have read 10% increments is the lowest you can go on a droid (with the exception of 15 and 5), but I have yet to test that.

I will work on a FRG01B and FRG22B/D release also

EDIT: It seems like there may be issues when applying directly after installing BB (without booting first) or wiping the data/cache (it gets stuck in a boot loop). I'm not sure why that is...if I boot the rom, then go into recovery and apply the theme it seems to work fine.

Last edited:
B

bballhermit

Update Pandora & Twitter

Could someone please re-theme Pandora to 1.4.1 and Twitter to 1.0.3? Thanks.

Reaction score
Ok i just rooted my phone and have begun to play with themes
What exactly does the zipped file for Youtube and Slacker do?
What should i notice that is different?
Do i just use the file from the link or do i add it to the smokedglass file?

Negatron

Reaction score
no more love for bugless Calcutt? now were stuck with Bugless Evolution

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
no more love for bugless Calcutt? now were stuck with Bugless Evolution

Why do you say that? The theme in this post is made for the latest version of bugless beast. I also posted a 10% increment version for bugless last week...

The only requests I have had are for the new pandora and twitter. I understand people wanting the latest....but those are only minor updates and don't really interest me. I plan on doing these when i have the time, but work and my other projects are higher priority.

I have moved on to Sapphire myself, so bugless has taken somewhat of a backseat, but the apps are not rom specific, so when i do it for one it will be done for the other.

Negatron

Reaction score
i was just messing Calcutt lol no worries i just thought you mightve gotten bored with it thats all thanks for clearing things up tho.... i saw the sapphire thread and i thought "oh he moved on" and you cant blame ppl for wanting updates and we cant fault you if our requests dont interest you becuase of its minor updates anyways good work and congratulations on not limiting yourself to just Bugless

omgsy

Reaction score
This is an experimental beta release.

This is my attempt to bring 10% increment battery icons to BB 0.4. This is based on information from this thread ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cv...e-update-every-10-rather-than-every-20-a.html )

This has only briefly been tested but it seems to be working

I have created battery icons for (100, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10, 5). res\drawable\stat_sys_battery.xml has been modified to support these extra increments

If this works properly it will replace the release in the first post, please let me know if there are any issues

smoked_glass_bb0.4_update_V12_notabs.zip

View attachment 14315

From what I have read 10% increments is the lowest you can go on a droid (with the exception of 15 and 5), but I have yet to test that.

I will work on a FRG01B and FRG22B/D release also

EDIT: It seems like there may be issues when applying directly after installing BB (without booting first) or wiping the data/cache (it gets stuck in a boot loop). I'm not sure why that is...if I boot the rom, then go into recovery and apply the theme it seems to work fine.

How do i install it? Do i just flash the zip file from sprecovery or clockwork? I just want the battery increment thing to be 10%s. Wht file do i use?

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
my question do i need to be running the smokes glass theme over my bb 0.4, i am currently using fabolous nextheme and do not want to change that, is that file just a patch for the batt icon?

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
my question do i need to be running the smokes glass theme over my bb 0.4, i am currently using fabolous nextheme and do not want to change that, is that file just a patch for the batt icon?

it is not just a patch for the battery.