Smoked Glass for BB 0.4

ACalcutt

Reaction score
[Theme] Smoked Glass

Another day, another BB update :)

(no tabs - 10 percent battery increment)
Smoked Glass for BB 0.5 FRG22D - Added (09/23/2010)

Here is an updated smoked glass update.zip for BB 0.4
(tabs on the lock screen)
Smoked Glass for BB 0.4 FRF84B (Mirror) - Updated (07/07/2010)
(no tabs on the lock screen like BB smoked glass theme)
Smoked Glass for BB 0.4 FRF84B (no tabs) (Mirror) - Updated (07/07/2010)

Themes:
DeskClockGoogle.apk
DownloadProvider.apk
GenieWidget.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
MusicGoogle.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
Youtube.apk
framework-res.apk
services.jar

View attachment 11097
View attachment 11098

Requested Extras
- Twitter_1.0.3_Smoked_Glass.zip (Mirror) Update.zip format - (09/08/2010) - (smoked glass widget)
- Facebook_1.3.2_Smoked_Glass.zip - (Mirror) Update.zip format - (08/13/2010) - (smoked glass widget)
- Music-Mod_1.8_Smoked_Glass.zip (Mirror) - Update.zip format - (08/03/2010) - (smoked glass 4x1 widget, white status bar icon)
- DolphinBrowserHD_WhiteStatusText.zip (Mirror)update.zip format (White status bar text for ongoing download)
- Pandora_1.4.1_Smoked_Glass.zip - Update.zip format - (09/08/2010) - (smoked glass widget, icon)
- Slacker_SmokedGlass.zip (Mirror) - update.zip format (smoked glass widget, removed background in stutus bar)
- ESPN ScoreCenter (Post #1) (Post #2 - Updated Version)
- Smoked Glass for BB 0.4 FRF84B (no tabs - white round battery) - (Mirror)
- GoogleQuickSearchBox_1.1.0.48668_Smoked_Glass.zip - Update.zip format - (08/21/2010)

View attachment 11099
View attachment 11164

Other Smoked Glass Stuff
smoked_glass_FRF01B(deodexed-stock-ota)_v1_update.zip - Updated (08/13/2010)
Smoked Glass for deodexed stock FRG22(no tabs) - Added (08/05/2010)

Files used to create this theme can be found here:
smoked_glass_V11_base.rar (Mirror) - Updated (07/07/2010)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Credit to AdamZ for the origional smoked glass images.
Credit to (Pete?) for for some of the modified smoked glass images
Credit to myself for modifying xml files, a few images, and putting it all together

Last edited:

i4mt3hwin

Reaction score
So I've never actually used this theme before, is there a reason why all the future weather forecasts in the google included weather widget are all suns? I mean I guess it's possible that it's just going to be sunny for the next week, but before I flashed there was a few days with clouds and rain and whatnot.

lotrfan18

Reaction score
So for the extras (twitter and facebook) we just install it in sprrecovery as an update and keep the file zipped?

c0y0te

Reaction score
So I've never actually used this theme before, is there a reason why all the future weather forecasts in the google included weather widget are all suns? I mean I guess it's possible that it's just going to be sunny for the next week, but before I flashed there was a few days with clouds and rain and whatnot.

Funny you should say that because mine are all Thundershowers. I'm hoping its busted :(

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score

Funny you should say that because mine are all Thundershowers. I'm hoping its busted :(

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh ;-)

lotrfan18

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the quick response and all the hard work you put into this :) I never install a custom ROM if it doesn't have your Smoked Glass! If I was not a poor college student I would donate. <3

yusky03

Reaction score
Hella kool. Now I can update to .4

... and thanks for all the extras

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the quick response and all the hard work you put into this :) I never install a custom ROM if it doesn't have your Smoked Glass! If I was not a poor college student I would donate. <3

AdamZ and Pete deserves most of the credit. The majority of the images came from the old BB version of smoked glass (based of adamzs work). Most of what I did was xml file changes and a few image changes.

No need to donate, I'm just contributing back what I can. :) (and making my phone look the way i want in the process)

jbrock98

Reaction score
just wat i was waiting for, i wasn't flash bbv0.4 til smoked glass or nextheme came out THANK YOU