Smoked Glass for BB 0.3

hexon

Reaction score
ACalcutt, Is there any way you can do one with a blue battery?

daware

Reaction score
As a side note, the first time I tried to install Smoked Glass using ClockworkMod Recovery, it didn't work. I even tried the usual fix of flashing to SPRecovery and then back to ClockworkMod, but no such luck. I flashed to SPRecovery, and it worked flawlessly.

Zataru

Reaction score
do u think it will work with chevys 1.2 low voltage kernal

I'm running this great with Chevy's 1.2 Ulv. Why not give it a shot? Just make sure to Backup before you do it.....just in case. :)

BrilStackz-

Reaction score
do u think it will work with chevys 1.2 low voltage kernal

I'm running this great with Chevy's 1.2 Ulv. Why not give it a shot? Just make sure to Backup before you do it.....just in case. :)

ok thanks ill give it a try... but chevs kernal just sent me into crazy reboots do u have the same problem

Tojus

Reaction score
I love the smoked glass, the only thing I miss from other themes is the grey background behind the black notification text, since pandora defaults to black text. Still by far my favorite theme though.

Thanks!

gaming09

Reaction score
lost root access??

I installed seem to have lost root access ? anyone else

manhatton

Reaction score
Looks sweet. Anyone know if the same method for "glassing" Pandora and facebook applies? Haven't had to since old DM 1.0, not sure if the 2.0.1 files applied to the newest version of each .apk.