SiriusXM Premium App

gudziel1482

Reaction score
Anyone running into issues with this app where it either stops streaming, cuts out saying that my free subscription is over (meanwhile have had a xm subscription for years) or any other problems??? I've heard of a fix for the EVO with protocol addresses, but found nothing for the DX.

Currently running:

Fabolous Apex 1.3.1
Fabolous REVOlution Apex 1.2
Version 2.3.340
Android Version 2.2.1

Booch_21

Reaction score
I was having issues with the Droid 1 for several days. It is working this morning, listening to it right now. Supposedly there was an issue over 3G but working on WiFi. All I know is that its working and I don't have any updates to show for it.

As for the issue of losing subscription stuff, mine has been doing that off and on for months. Some days it takes several hours to clear, others it is pretty fast. I think that the main issues are from the communication to and from the phone that get clustered.

OP
gudziel1482

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I was having issues with the Droid 1 for several days. It is working this morning, listening to it right now. Supposedly there was an issue over 3G but working on WiFi. All I know is that its working and I don't have any updates to show for it.

As for the issue of losing subscription stuff, mine has been doing that off and on for months. Some days it takes several hours to clear, others it is pretty fast. I think that the main issues are from the communication to and from the phone that get clustered.

Yeah I'm listening to mine right now as well. Unfortunately, I can't gain Wifi access from work on my phone. So 3G is my only option :(

Thanks for your reply though!

Booch_21

Reaction score
Just got dumped a few minutes ago, in the manner you described. Wanted my username and password again and says the service is unavailable. Was listening just fine and then nothing.