Sirius XM Radio Updated

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Yup, got it today... re-enabled stagefright in system\build.prop and rebooted... and no more looping! Finally I can leave that enabled and get proper media decoding.

On the somewhat negative note, they did not add or improve a single thing within the app. The interface is identical. Not that there's anything wrong with it though...

badog

Reaction score
I see they got rid of the data timeout notice and the ok button when that happens. Now it just stops and either starts up after a minute or so, or closes the entire app but leaves it running in the notice bar on top. Still pretty crappy app. But at least it does seem to play longer before losing connection.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping by now SXRadio would have been ported to Android. They said months ago they were working on it, but have been silent since...

OP
supr2nr

supr2nr

Reaction score
I was hoping they would add the simple function of landscape mode. I know that sounds stupid but when I put my phone in my car dock, it would be nice if the program rotated with it so I don't have to tilt my head to see it. But yeah the no looping thing is the most important thing.

lmdodds

Reaction score
is it working any better lately?? i was thinking about getting it for my droid to use in my work truck.

worth it or not??

thanks in advance :)

badog

Reaction score
It will occasionally go into another song or stop playing once in awhile, but a stop and start and it works fine again. Is it worth it? $1 a month would be a fair price for such a piss poor app, but it works. I'm throwing my money away on it every month, so yea I think it's worth it. :)