Sirius Streaming

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only way i know of is to use ORB and stream it from your home computer to your droid.

i have done it, with a blackberry device. its gonna be the same for a android based device just using a different client.

1st you need to install orb on a desktop windows based PC, then install usuirius to setup the sirius stations you like on orb.

install a program on your phone called andorb (orb's android client) and login to your orb account and viola you have streaming sirius on your droid.

PaulL

Reaction score
Doesn't the Sirius player on the Sirius web site work on the Droid browser?

jtetterton

Reaction score
the only way i know of is to use ORB and stream it from your home computer to your droid.

i have done it, with a blackberry device. its gonna be the same for a android based device just using a different client.

1st you need to install orb on a desktop windows based PC, then install usuirius to setup the sirius stations you like on orb.

install a program on your phone called andorb (orb's android client) and login to your orb account and viola you have streaming sirius on your droid.

Didn't uSirius stop working about a month ago when Sirius changed some server side stuff? Hasn't worked for me for about 4 weeks.

jtetterton

Reaction score
I was able to install SiriusStreamer in place of uSirius!

I'm streaming Howard 100 on my Droid right now :) Androrb app doesn't appear to work... i went to orb.com in my browser and clicked on my Howard 100 channel that I created in orb, and launched it with the default "Music" app.

Very happy camper here!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was able to install SiriusStreamer in place of uSirius!

I'm streaming Howard 100 on my Droid right now :) Androrb app doesn't appear to work... i went to orb.com in my browser and clicked on my Howard 100 channel that I created in orb, and launched it with the default "Music" app.

Very happy camper here!

cool beans im glad it worked..... i ma set it up again. i had it setup to work with my blackberry a while back,.