Simple feature request delete adw laucher in ChevyNo1 tools

mistermagic

Reaction score
The new version v4.95 I can't delete the adw launcher I updated to the paid version adw launcher ex and I tried to delete adw with titanium backup but it wouldn't let me.

Could we get an quick update to be able to delete the adw launcher in ChevyNo1 tools ?

please and thanks

mistermagic

hughesjr

Reaction score
ADW launcher is one of the things you can delete via Chevy Tools. Make sure you select the "Hide or Delete Files" check box (this makes it so you can delete the files) ... then select the "Delete Files" drop down arrow. One of the selections is "ADW Launcher".

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
U can do it via root explorer or terminal as well. Just be sure u have another launcher installed first

For terminal I believe

Su
Cd /system/app
Rm adwlauncher.apk
Reboot

Not sure if that is the actual name of adw launcher but u get the idea. There is probably another command line for this process

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Hmmm... 4.9 is running so well for me right now, with one of the latest kernels... I think I'll just skip over this one and wait for the next major release.

OP
M

mistermagic

Reaction score
It isn't in the chevyno1 tools for me only launcher2 is, will try to do it through the other ways posted.

Appreciate the help thanks to those who posted.

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It isn't in the chevyno1 tools for me only launcher2 is, will try to do it through the other ways posted.

Apparently a bad link for my tools is still sitting at the top of the Settings menu - if that is where you're looking, it's not there - try to execute the app from the app drawer - let me know if you still don't see it

OP
M

mistermagic

Reaction score
edit got it deleted thanks!

Last edited:
OP
M

mistermagic

Reaction score

Apparently a bad link for my tools is still sitting at the top of the Settings menu - if that is where you're looking, it's not there - try to execute the app from the app drawer - let me know if you still don't see it

Ah that is it! Thank you very much!

Last edited: