Silverlight?

Larcen26

Reaction score
Apologies if this is a dumb question...I am trying to watch a video on Bing videos and it says I don't have the right plug in...tried to watch it on my work computer and it wanted to install Silverlight.

How do I/Should I do this for my Droid? The Silverlight website wasn't helpful

OP
L

Larcen26

Reaction score
Funny...in no way helpful...but funny...ish

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think there are any Silverlight plug ins for Android. I know Netflix uses Silverlight too

CM74DX

OP
L

Larcen26

Reaction score
Well that sucks... I used bing video last week and it worked... crap... now how am I supposed to watch the guild on my lunch break?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks... I used bing video last week and it worked... crap... now how am I supposed to watch the guild on my lunch break?

You can try Netflix and get the app for it.

CM74DX

cavemanbangs

Reaction score
im pretty sure silver light is only for windows mobile phones .. however some sites can host both so you usually don't notice the difference

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
The Mono team presented an Android port of their Moonlight engine (a Linux port of Silverlight) in April or so. It's not yet production ready, though, but it was demonstrated running Silverlight content on the Motorola XOOM tablet and the Google Nexus S smartphone.

captain howdy

Reaction score

You can always use other sites that use Mobil friendly links. Such as the putlocker and sockshare links listed on letmewatchthis dot com

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums