SILVER Droid??

Erich_F

Reaction score
It's not silver, just the angle the light is coming off it. If it was actually silver, it would be a lot brighter with that light angle.

Million

Reaction score
ha looks nice though... would be nice to have different colors though... think it would difficult to paint it?

duh of course its the lighting/angles lol

Bad_Boy

Reaction score
wasnt there a prototype black droid with silver (instead of gold) accents on ebay? i wouldnt mind having one. :p

OP
NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
Yes i know that its the lighting
im just saying what it would look like

Erich_F

Reaction score
Search around here, there was a dude that painted his Droid with metallic Imron paints with great results. He even added some metallic gold accent stripes to match the button and speaker shield.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ha looks nice though... would be nice to have different colors though... think it would difficult to paint it?

duh of course its the lighting/angles lol

Depends on how talented you are. One guy reported having to turn in his droid for a replacement and he had dinged it up quite a bit. He used Harley Davidson paint on it, said it made it looked like new.

Now put a paint brush in my hand and I'll paint the screen.:D

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Silver......ugly. Would love white tho.

brochaos

Reaction score
white stuff isn't dead yet? god i can't wait for that fad to end. i'm personally glad it's not white, we don't need more comparisons to that other phone.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
white stuff isn't dead yet? god i can't wait for that fad to end. i'm personally glad it's not white, we don't need more comparisons to that other phone.

Well you can't help what you like, and my favorite color is white. No such thing as a fad when it comes to a color. Don't care what color that other phone has. The white I wish for is the color of the My Touch.

Last edited: