signiture help

ViciouS

Reaction score
Is there any way to set a signiture in my text messages on my droid. I just got my droid and if I can't set a sig I'm gonna cry. Lol

carbine

Reaction score
Is there any way to set a signiture in my text messages on my droid. I just got my droid and if I can't set a sig I'm gonna cry. Lol

I believe you can in handcent. I don't see anywhere within the stock messaging app to do so.

aacanela73

Reaction score
Nope you have to get handcent or chomp to set a signature.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Get handcent its awesome and you can do what you are asking for. You wont be disappointed.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
Handcent SMS is probably the most useful app that replaces something that the phone should have done stock. It completely changes your texting experience on the DROID.

I can't live without it. It would be a huge pain if I had to go back to the stock messaging app after being spoiled with Handcent SMS.

Give it a try, and make sure you play with all the settings before you judge how good it is. The power of that app comes from its large list of customizable options.

You can even have a different signature per contact :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
handcent is the best, you can customize it so much more, I just figured out how to put a background picture in the text screen. So much customization itll make ya sick, I want to know how they are able to signal to have your led blink red, blue, green, cyan, or orange. That is also sick.

Sick in this msg means good.

Last edited: