Sick [THEME] Rogue Series RED! for CM10/AOKP Theme Chooser!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jbngYEtuKIHZ05.png

Looking for a Sick Theme?! Look no further. Theme developer "bazar6" of Team Rogue has created just that. Rogue Series Red has left nothing untouched with the Redness! Framework, System UI, AOSP keyboard, contacts, phone, navigation bar, notifications, pull down, settings, power toggles, contacts, messaging, apollo, Trebuchet launcher, and much more have all been themed. This theme can be applied simply by downloading and installing the theme then applying it in theme chooser. It will only work with Theme Chooser from cm10/aokp style Roms. It can be had for the crazy ridiculous price of FREE! Check out the link below for the download. There is also a donate version which will ensure you get updates as soon as they roll out!

Grab this theme here!

justreboot

Reaction score
Red...

jbngYEtuKIHZ05.png

Looking for a Sick Theme?! Look no further. Theme developer "bazar6" of Team Rogue has created just that. Rogue Series Red has left nothing untouched with the Redness! Framework, System UI, AOSP keyboard, contacts, phone, navigation bar, notifications, pull down, settings, power toggles, contacts, messaging, apollo, Trebuchet launcher, and much more have all been themed. This theme can be applied simply by downloading and installing the theme then applying it in theme chooser. It will only work with Theme Chooser from cm10/aokp style Roms. It can be had for the crazy ridiculous price of FREE! Check out the link below for the download. There is also a donate version which will ensure you get updates as soon as they roll out!

Grab this theme here!

Gorgeous! Wondering if it apply properly on my Sammy Tab 2 (10.1)

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me

Grab this theme here!

Thanks DroidModderX and the DF.net Dev Relations Team!!!

Gorgeous! Wondering if it apply properly on my Sammy Tab 2 (10.1)

It should, as long as you're running a Rom that has the Theme Chooser built in. I have a Xoom so I know it works with the 10" tablets. Let me know if you have any issues.

Very nice, going to give this a try later.

Thanks! Let me know what you think of it!