Sick Of It Need Help Ud10 To Cm

Vapor

Reaction score
Like I said I am sick of all the drama over at UD! Right now I'm running UD10 with sprecovery need help and/or advice about switching from UD10 with bekeits lv 1.1 kernel to CM. I have already purchased Rom Manager from before BD decided to not support it and still have it installed. If someone can layout what I should do to switch roms including what version I might want including the new beta 5.07 I beleive or 5.062 and opinions on jrummys remix or genesis. I just want to be able to keep my apps and settings and run a stable mod without the DRAMA! thanks

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use UD NewEra, and I think its amazing personally. I hate all the BD crap too, but the drama doesn't change how my phone runs. People just need to relax and let it pass.

As for cyanogen, it's also pretty great. In rom manager you can simply flash the Clckwork Recovery and download any ROM to try. You can go with a plain CM or even try something like jrummy's remix that has a bunch of nice tweaks. Search the ROMs section of the forum for more help...

evolutioncsr

Reaction score
All I do to switch ROM's is save all my apps with Titanium Backup of course contacts, calendar etc are saved already with google so sometimes I sync manually just to make sure everything is up to date.

The reason I only save those things is because I don't want anything lingering form a different rom in case they aren't compatible IMO it eliminates a lot of the problems people have when they take full backups of data etc and apply to new ROM.

Install CM 5.0.6.2 from Rom manager and wipe data, cache.

OP
V

Vapor

Reaction score
I've personally tried the UD10 update and New Era and in my opinion neither was better than UD10 but after the fiasco following UD10 personally it seems as if focus on a better rom stopped at UD10 and now there is more drama than work on those forums.