Show us Your BOOT ANIMATIONS!!!

jmartinez06

Reaction score
Hey I figured i'd start a tread so people can show off their boot anis and possibly request for some. I'd like to see a Venom boot up!!!

bill12690

Reaction score
well, I don't have a video of it (although if people REALLY want to see it i'll take one sometime) but i'm using a blue version of "red rage". if you've never seen it, youtube it.

B3y0ndD34th

Reaction score
I use to use the Droid Does Fly in, Shattered core, Bugless Beast Waterfall, I think it fit my droid really well, since I installed BB v0.2.1 I used the Black theme by Team Chaos and it has it's own boot animation, which I've grown rather attached to :D

microsnook

Reaction score
Where do we put the bootanimation.zip in froyo?
I think I found it in /system/media, but when I put it in there, my boot screen is just black...

SupAll

Reaction score
Where do we put the bootanimation.zip in froyo?
I think I found it in /system/media, but when I put it in there, my boot screen is just black...

You need to fix the permissions.

X X -
X - -
X - -

siuppdens

Reaction score
boot anim specifications

I'd like to create a new boot animation, does anybody know where can I find the animation specs and the procedure to install and test it ?
Like, which codec, X/Y res, maximum lenght in frames, fps ... ?

Vertigo RT

Reaction score
Im currently running Petes 0.2.1 w/ blue energy theme... anyone got a decent blue boot animation? Cuz the red throws it all off... Ive got the shattered core one now.... itd be hot in blue...

Eschy

Reaction score
the simply stunning 4.1 boot animation is bad ass. Can anyone port that to work with BB v.2.1, simply stunning is too laggy although it looks amazing. BB is where it's at though for me

Jarvisoid

Reaction score
I made this one a couple months ago

[video=youtube;mAoj_JTaMC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAoj_JTaMC8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Boot Animation I made for my Droid[/video]