Should iPhone Fanatics Join DroidForums??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I could say the same thing. Should Droid owners join an iPhone forum? What would the point be? You'd just be asking for trouble.

After I got my Droid I did go back to Crackberry and post a bit to help people with their Storm issues, but I was careful not to talk about my Droid at all. Then after a while going back just didn't make any sense anymore.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems to almost always stir up trouble. Nobody wants to hear that the device they spend all there money on it not the coolest. That goes both ways I'm not trolling Evo or Droid X or Iphone forums that creates jealousy. It really is to each his own until the trash starts flying. There is no need for that. I think any Iphone owner that was here would want to point out reasons why their device doesn't suck.

We would all answer yes it does suck my friend yes it does. Thats how the battles begin.

area52

Reaction score
I don't think any type of fanatics should join. a fanatic doesn't add anything to a constructive conversation. this is one of the best parts of the Android community, not an annoying amount of flaming and "my phone is the best and your sucks" type of crap going on.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
As long as they don't come here just to start some sort of trouble, I wouldn't care.
I wouldn't crucify someone for their choice of device.
Course, I don't see why they'd come here if they're a "fanatic". lol

coondogg97

Reaction score
I have been on the Crackberry forums (Dad has a Storm2) and I have been on the iLounge forums (Long time iPod/iPad owner). Every forum has its fanboys, but the Droid users seem to be the harshest to be honest.

Thats just my opinion though.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I say no. iPhone owners tend not to want to hear what someone else has to say about another device.

No different than me going to an iPhone forum... I don't care :)

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would have to say no to fanatics only because they are die hard fans and would most likely cause trouble, but yes to every body else. Then they might see what they are missing and switch. Although it is not always just a phone that people switch their service provider. If i was on at&t and was happy with my phone and service why would i join a droid forum?
Would you join an iphone forum?

Last edited:

DAVID2010

Reaction score
You put "fanatics" which is always unpopular if you are not in the same group. I do think it's silly to get crazy about which device you use or don't use. I have read many posts from Droid users bashing iPhone and it's sad how much emotion people would seem to have about a smartphone. Although I will not be using my iPhone come July 15th I know for a fact that each has pros and cons.