Should I retire my Charge for an S II Epic4G Touch?

dr_jpeg

Reaction score
So I recently got a Droid Charge which I am not very happy with. I received an offer from Credo Mobile who will buy out my Verizon contract and sell me a Galaxy SII Epic 4G touch. They offer a plan with unlimited data for about what I pay now for my Verizon unlimited plan and I think they use Sprint's towers and network.
Does anyone know how these two phones and/or networks compare? I plan to root so ease of rooting is an important consideration for me. I also wonder how the dual core processor in the SII compares speedwise in actual use (not benchmarks) with the 1GHz Charge. Also any big negatives with the SII would be nice to know about.Any info will be much appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

shalou

Reaction score
Ok now Im really confused. I just got a galaxy s2 from sprint and I thought the name "epic 4g touch" was just the name that the sprint carries. I didn't know there was a difference in the galaxy S2 and the epic 4g touch.

Insidious

Reaction score
Ok now Im really confused. I just got a galaxy s2 from sprint and I thought the name "epic 4g touch" was just the name that the sprint carries. I didn't know there was a difference in the galaxy S2 and the epic 4g touch.

It is a Galaxy SII device, but Sprint has branded it as the Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4g touch. Very long name :b.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.
Rooted, unlocked, and ready to rock!