Ship Date

Josefius

Reaction score
I ordered my "Droid" Incredible from Verizon over the phone, they said my latest ship date was June 16th, does this date get pushed back to July?

xjman349

Reaction score
When did you order the phone? If you ordered it on June 9th the ship date will be 6/30/2010.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
No it shouldn't get pushed back. If they said your ship date is 6/16 then it should be shipping on or before 6/16.

xjman349

Reaction score
No it shouldn't get pushed back. If they said your ship date is 6/16 then it should be shipping on or before 6/16.

The representative may have provided incorrect information. I have the timeline for shipments in front of me at Verizon Wireless. The date posted above is correct.

OP
Josefius

Josefius

Reaction score
When did you order the phone? If you ordered it on June 9th the ship date will be 6/30/2010.

I ordered it on 5/25, the guy said I had a date flagged to my account for a 6/16 delivery. I hope I get it next week :)

zMd113

Reaction score
You will get it next week, Friday being most likely. However Saturday is the absolute latest, both you and I will have our DI next week for sure. Unless the FedEx truck blows up, then we'll have to wait.

OP
Josefius

Josefius

Reaction score
You will get it next week, Friday being most likely. However Saturday is the absolute latest, both you and I will have our DI next week for sure. Unless the FedEx truck blows up, then we'll have to wait.

I hope so, this waiting sucks :(

zMd113

Reaction score

I hope so, this waiting sucks :(

Indeed it does, but I'm expecting it on Tuesday. dancedroid