shell/holster combo from verizon

mystery252

Reaction score
can anyone post pictures of this on their phone? i read somewhere that it will fit over the extended battery which i have. just wanted to see what it looked like on the phone. thanks in advance!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Makes it a lil harder to remove from the holster but, it DOES work. Appeared wise, it looks no different.

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you already have the shell/holster?

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gotcha!! Hold on and I'll see if I can hook you up :)

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Crap! Can't get it to work! :(
I know it doesn't really help but, the shell part of the shell/holster doesn't add any noticeable bulk to the phone.

OP
M

mystery252

Reaction score

scion676

Reaction score

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
can anyone post pictures of this on their phone? i read somewhere that it will fit over the extended battery which i have. just wanted to see what it looked like on the phone. thanks in advance!

I've got the shell/holster from Verizon and it works just fine...but it didn't at first. I found that if you let the phone set in the shell for several hours in a warm (not hot) place, the shell will finally "snap" securely over the phone...the fit is nice and tight and slides in and out of the holster with no problem. Once you get it to "snap" over the phone it will stay that way no problem.

OP
M

mystery252

Reaction score
Mine came today and I LOVE it!! I had no fitment issues even with the extended battery. Just took a little extra push to snap it on. But definitely worth the money.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

mrhenryb

Reaction score
Got mine today I have the extended battery too fit perfect right in the store like it was made for it as is with the extended battery no hard to get this in that no way I was amazed and I love it better fit than the hard silicon plastic case