Sharing apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

browerjs

Reaction score
My wife already has her X, and mine is being delivered today. How can we share apps that we purchase, so that we don't have to pay for them twice? I assume we just use the same google checkout account, but does that mean I can't setup my gmail account on my phone since she's already setup hers?

littlkj5

Reaction score
From what I understand, you can't share apps like that.
App Price is for one phone.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure.

OP
B

browerjs

Reaction score
From what I understand, you can't share apps like that.
App Price is for one phone.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure.

I've read conflicting things. I'm just looking for a definitive on how you can share apps if it's even possible.

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
all i know is that I purchased slingplayer for android for 30 bucks on my droid, and then I upgraded to the x... it took like 2 hours but it finally showed up in the market place in the X, nad I donwloaded it again and installed it... it didnt need me to pay for it again... however, if there was a way for my to put the app from my old droid to my wife's droid that would be awesome...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as sharing an app. I know you guys weren't thinking that way but it amounts to the same thing as talking about getting paid apps for free. That's not allowed in Droid Forums. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.