setting up hotmail account on droid

otter34

Reaction score
I am setting up my hotmail account w/ my droid, however it doesn't show my junk mail folder. In addition, it's very, very, very slow. I sent a picture to myself to see if it would show attachments, however it just says, "loading" and is in that loop for a few minutes before I kill it.

I guess I have thousands emails in my inbox. Will it load all of those emails or just a few at a time? If it loads all of my inbox then that explains the massive delay. Thanks in advance

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
If you literally have over a thousand emails in your inbox, it 's probably trying to load alllll of your emails. Clean out your inbox. lol

OP
O

otter34

Reaction score
They go back about 10 years so it might be more ;-). Once I get rid of those, will it start importing the other folders or will I only have access to my inbox?

edit: the attachments in my inbox are showing now at least

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
10......years....................................damn :icon_eek: Sounds like you have a lot of reading ahead of you

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
I know if I hit the settings hard button in Yahoo it gives me access to all my folders. I just setup my Hotmail and it doesn't allow me access to my folders....so I guess not. Kinda weird.

OP
O

otter34

Reaction score
It took me a while, but I widdled down the emails to maybe 300 lol. It seems like it won't pull all the emails which is fine w/ me. It says, "load more" at the bottom and I don't have a need for them right now.

I still can't access my junk mail folder though. Jason, I read that you can't either. Has anyone been able to access the junk mail folder?