SetCpu (lets help design a new widget)

rawburt

Reaction score
This is a great app and I love the fact that it has a widget. But it doesn't flow whatsoever with any of my screens. So I contacted the developer (who responded very quickly I must say) to see if there was a possibility that we could get a more appealing widget. He responded by asking if I had any suggestions for what to do to improve the widget. Soooo, lets come up with some ideas and submit them to the developer so we can have more options. Examples in photoshop would be even better.

Am I alone on this, or would people be interested?

RoLa

Reaction score
I'm in.......I think it would look better if it was in the same shape as audio manager widget, I know it's kinda big but then all the stuff would look better, and then the Dev could even throw in a battery monitor or a few more things.

OP
R

rawburt

Reaction score
Yeah I think a few different options would be good for the widget size 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1. I hope more people take interest in this so we can make something happen

johall07

Reaction score
honestly the widget is good how it is i don't see any need for a change it tells you what you need without taking up space

bamfsig45

Reaction score
honestly the widget is good how it is i don't see any need for a change it tells you what you need without taking up space

Then of course an option to select the original widget for those who like it.

OP
R

rawburt

Reaction score
Yeah its good for function, I'm just looking for something a little more appealing. I'm hoping for different options so people can choose.

Tehjojo

Reaction score
I like the idea of a more appealing widget, of course the original 1x1 must be preserved as well.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
j9yqsz.jpg

jasonb

Reaction score
i don't use the widget, i use the notifications in the notification panel thingy.

jrod1990

Reaction score
I would be happy if we could just change the background and text color to match the scheme. I love the fact that it's a 1x1 although a paid app in a 4x1 with a temp monitor and memory monitor in one would be awesome!

OP
R

rawburt

Reaction score
I would be happy if we could just change the background and text color to match the scheme. I love the fact that it's a 1x1 although a paid app in a 4x1 with a temp monitor and memory monitor in one would be awesome!

This sounds like exactly what I have in mind

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah definitely suggest an option to keep the original widget for those who liked it,

Personally, I didn't like the way it looked. You couldn't get it to match anything if you were themeing everything.

So yeah bro, suggest something nice to coolbho3000 that could possibly match a whole array of themes out there. Maybe something thats black or white

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i don't use the widget, i use the notifications in the notification panel thingy.

+1 to this. It's going to hard to please people. The only thing I could see that would go with some themes is the ability to change the color of the text.