Set LG alert sounds to my Droid.

Dirty Murdy

Reaction score
I used to have an LG Voyager and now i have an amazing Droid! The only thing about having a Voyager for 2 years was i got used to the Single Beep sound when i got a text...i was wondering if anyone knew where i could download or find the alert sounds that LG has on their phones...so i can set it to the sound for an SMS text on the Droid i have. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this could be done actually, I mean unless you found alerts that sort of sounded like your LG on a ringtone site or something, then I guess you could possibly download the ringtone?? Not sure on this one....

OP
D

Dirty Murdy

Reaction score
okay...thanks for the attempt to help lol. i just really want my old beeping sound because i loved it and recognized it instantly every time and i liked it

pie

Reaction score
I feel the same way you do. I haven't been able to find anything close to what I am looking for. The notification sounds on the Droid suck.I just want some basic beeps

danksy

Reaction score
Beeps/Notifications...

...Pie,if you check out some of my uploads im sure you will find something that will help you...if not i'll see if i can find you something thats nearly the same...look for danksy in the ringtone downloads.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Download the missed call app. It allows you to customize alerts and notifications for sms, calls and other things. It adds some sound files for notifications and a few of them are regular beeps.

Click here or scan below
chart

pie

Reaction score
...Pie,if you check out some of my uploads im sure you will find something that will help you...if not i'll see if i can find you something thats nearly the same...look for danksy in the ringtone downloads.

Do I search in the market? Or somewhere else?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way you do. I haven't been able to find anything close to what I am looking for. The notification sounds on the Droid suck.I just want some basic beeps
There should be some out there on various sites (you don't have to use an app from the marketplace) that you can load as custom notifications. Have you Googled for options?

danksy

Reaction score
Beeps

...any of these any good to you Pie?...sorry if these shouldnt be here in this section.

Last edited: