sending ringtone texts

Frannyw

Reaction score
I own the Incredible, My daughter owns the Eris. She wants to forward a ringtone that she receives thru Phonezoo to a friend but cannot do it without forwarding the whole email link that she gets on her text. How does she forward a ringtone? I was trying on my end but I couldn't do it either, (yet I think I did several months ago)
bd23a09d-61fe-46be-9d69-3bf1a1caa446

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I own the Incredible, My daughter owns the Eris. She wants to forward a ringtone that she receives thru Phonezoo to a friend but cannot do it without forwarding the whole email link that she gets on her text. How does she forward a ringtone? I was trying on my end but I couldn't do it either, (yet I think I did several months ago)
bd23a09d-61fe-46be-9d69-3bf1a1caa446
Navigate to the file on your sd card (using astro), long press the file, send,
then either handcent SMS or messaging (depending on what you use).

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken you can just start a new text either in text messaging or handcent and then hit menu>attach>audio and then find your file either in "system" or "music"

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
F

Frannyw

Reaction score
My daughter tried that and it said, "sorry you cannot attach this to your message"

cheree553

Reaction score
I am having that same problem - so frustrating - I've tried both of the above and I keep getting the "sorry you cannot attach this message" or "message size limit reached - help! I KNOW there's a way!