sending email

big.daddy

Reaction score
when i currently send emails from my Droid it sends them from my hotmail account. i have tried to switch this but i cannot find where to set the "Default Account" in my gmail. Where is it?

kmonger

Reaction score
Go to your personal contact record, select edit, hold over the email address you wish as your default and select use as default. See if that helps.

OP
B

big.daddy

Reaction score
It doesn't work for me. It only allows me to set the yahoo or MSN email addresses as defaults. You would think that Google would allow you to set gmail as your default.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go to gmail on line. Go to settings and Accounts and Imports tab. See where it says "send mail?" On the right is an edit. Click on that and see if you can't change it that way.

cpinto

Reaction score
It doesn't work for me. It only allows me to set the yahoo or MSN email addresses as defaults. You would think that Google would allow you to set gmail as your default.

On your phone, open the gMail inbox.

Click the Menu soft key

Push Account Settings

Add a check to "Default Account"

Done

Rev. Po-Jay

Reaction score

On your phone, open the gMail inbox.

Click the Menu soft key

Push Account Settings

Add a check to "Default Account"

Done

In the GMail inbox, there is no "Account Settings" option.