Sending and recieving pictures

Zene

Reaction score
Overall the incredible rocks, but the problem(if it even is a problem) I seem to be having is when i send pictures to other smart phones. The picture re-sizes into a small thumbnail when they see it on there phone, and when they try to zoom in, it looks all distorted.
----I messed with some settings i found, they read "actual" fit or "best fit", i picked "actual" and still no good.

another problem (again*), when i receive pictures, it opens as a sideshow, so when i view it, the picture only lasts about 2 seconds and then it returns to the text, unless i click on it and pause it, it gets annoying after a while.

help is appreciated, thanks.

OP
Zene

Zene

Reaction score
i can never find a solution for this.

R24D24

Reaction score
Mine seems to send pictures just fine. However, I have noticed that when I used to get pics before, mine is also showing a slide show now. I too wonder why this is.

gsf

Reaction score
Are we talking emails or text messages...

OP
Zene

Zene

Reaction score

TXT msg.. :reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:dancedroid:reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:

gsf

Reaction score

TXT msg.. :reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:dancedroid:reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:

I'm talking text messages, but i would think it applies to email Apps also.

OP
Zene

Zene

Reaction score
people are saying that if you send them to emails they are sent at normal sizes, I've also uploaded some pictures to face book, and they do not get re-sized.

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
I'm having the same problems with text message images. Any image I receive is viewed as a slide show. Even if I take a pic and text it to someone and I look at the image I sent it's viewed as a slide show.

I can't find where the setting would be to change that.

crappypunk

Reaction score
this is how htc formats them.. I have the incredible, and my ex used to have the eris, and the same thing happened from her phone.. nothing you can do to change it I don't think

loophole

Reaction score
Since its sent as an MMS ( older phones use the same type of messaging system for this ) I believe it gets scaled down so it can be received by nearly every phone that "may" receive it. A razor may not like a full scale picture and not be able to re size it to view it correctly for example. I'm not 100% on this but I believe this to be true

crappypunk

Reaction score
no the eris had a 5mp camera and it still scaled the images down, the motorola droid also had a 5mp camera and it does not scale the pictures down, it's the way htc's mms app works..