send pic w/out txt,email..

ahndrchick

Reaction score
So I was told that somehow if you're sitting beside another person tht has a moto droid that you can somehow like flick or shake your phone towards that droid & they'll gwt your pic.

Anyone knw anything about this??? Is it a App? How do ya do it if it is possible.

Thank you!!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that's an app for the droid but I could be wrong. There's an app called Blue Tooth File transfer and you shouldn't have a problem with that. both phone probably have to have it.

OP
A

ahndrchick

Reaction score
Thanks! Ill check them out. I just thought it'd be kinda cool...lol.

will.anaya

Reaction score
So I was told that somehow if you're sitting beside another person tht has a moto droid that you can somehow like flick or shake your phone towards that droid & they'll gwt your pic.

Anyone knw anything about this??? Is it a App? How do ya do it if it is possible.

Thank you!!

maybe this will help someone else figure out the name of the app the OP is looking for:

there is an app for that.

apparently from what i can remember is that you have to flick your phone in any direction and as long as someone is holding up their droid to "catch" the information, you can exchange files (which files i dont know but i think it was only contact info.)

i remember that the reviews for this app were not too positive.

trying to look for it cuz i was hoping that the developer made improvements.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So I was told that somehow if you're sitting beside another person tht has a moto droid that you can somehow like flick or shake your phone towards th

maybe this will help someone else figure out the name of the app the OP is looking for:

there is an app for that.

apparently from what i can remember is that you have to flick your phone in any direction and as long as someone is holding up their droid to "catch" the information, you can exchange files (which files i dont know but i think it was only contact info.)

i remember that the reviews for this app were not too positive.

trying to look for it cuz i was hoping that the developer made improvements.

As I previously stated, that app is called Hoccer. :D

OP
A

ahndrchick

Reaction score
Yep, I found the Hoocer & the Bump apps. After reading the comments it seems the Bump is better. So I added that one & my friend added it too. So 2mrw we are going to try it out & see how it works out. But it says you can throw contacts, pics, songs & music, and they are going to working on videos too. So I think it'll be pretty bada**. You can also share them to a iphone even if you have a Droid. So kind cool. Ill let ya know what I think 2mrw after we do it though. Thanks for the help!

Is there any other apps you guys love? I've been using a photoshop app called Picsay & love it! They have a free one I used first, but then bought the pro app. There's so many really kool things you can do to the pics. My friends send me their pics now so I can do diff things to them too. Lol.

I was trying to find a cool mirror app actually, but no luck yet. Lol.