Sell my Droid2?

btfldezastr

Reaction score
Didnt know where else to post this but ok ya'll. A week ago tomorrow, I received a brand new Droid2 as 2nd replacement for my problematic Droids. It was like Christmas, let me tell ya.lol
But a week later, I find myself still hankering for a bar-style phone (no physical keyboard) and am looking for a Droid Incredible or X.
The phone I love but am tryna get rid of :)huh:) has all the stuffs that come in the orig box, plus all the stuffs I kept from my orig Droid. SO i have an extra battery, usb wall charging set and a car charger. Also a new case and unused set of screen protectors I just got today haha. So yeah I dunno how it would work but would anyone be able to tell me where i could best sell it or maybe wanna trade an X or Inc? LEEEEETT me know something ya'll and thanx for reading.
:D

MrKleen

Reaction score
How about you just don’t open the keyboard?

OP
B

btfldezastr

Reaction score
How about you just don’t open the keyboard?
HOW about you dont respond to a post/question unless you have the answers/solutions asked for?
:icon_ nono:
No, I dont mean to return rudeness but I did find that comment pointless and a lil bit insulting.

I'd rather have an barstyle phone without physical keyboard as opposed to pretending its not there...
:icon_ nono2:

MrKleen

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be rude. Fact is that the Incredible is about the same size and thickness as the phone you already have. And arguably the Droid 2 is a better phone. Ad the fact that you have a brand new D2 that you are willing to trade for a used Incredible leads me to think you are not thinking this through.

I would trade a used phone for your new D2 any day, so I am sure someone will take you up on your offer! Good luck!

velocity92c

Reaction score
The guy above is absolutely right. The D2 is a superior phone to the Inc. The D2 also has the same hardware as the X on the inside (cpu/RAM). The D2 and Inc are very similar in width, so instead of taking a downgrade and trading for an Inc, just not using the hardware kb would definitely be the better choice.

OP
B

btfldezastr

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be rude. Fact is that the Incredible is about the same size and thickness as the phone you already have. And arguably the Droid 2 is a better phone. Ad the fact that you have a brand new D2 that you are willing to trade for a used Incredible leads me to think you are not thinking this through.

I would trade a used phone for your new D2 any day, so I am sure someone will take you up on your offer! Good luck!
I see. And forgive my hasty mouth.
But yes. I think I'd prefer Sense UI over the Blur integrations. And as for the Droid X, I just love the screen size. No one has given me really anything worth considering so I'm still waiting.
:redface:

MrKleen

Reaction score
Yes the Droid X is a sweet phone, but I would be surprised if someone did that trade because they got that phone because of the size of the screen.

But there might be many people willing to trade you an Incredible.

Since your phone is brand new you might be able to sell it on ebay. Then take the money and buy a used Incredible and have a few hundred to spare!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We don't have a buy/sell/trade section here at DF for a reason.

Options of where or how to sell/trade are ok but public transactions are not allowed here at DF :)

Thanks folks!