Seidio Innocase.....

jamjr74

Reaction score
Pics of the Seidio Innocase for the HTC Incredible are up on the site.. Looks cool.

evilotto

Reaction score
I have been waiting for this case ever since I got my incredible...the only thing that concerns me now that i see it, is that it doesn't seem to have that "clean" look on the back like their other cases. I'm not talking about the fact that they left the ridges (I kinda like that) it's where the 2 pieces join, on most of their other cases this is just a small seam where it fits together. looking at the one for the incredible it almost looks like there is a big seam and it looks like the nottom piece might slide up into the top piece. I'm really not sure, i hope it's just a bad render. I will wait and see once it actually comes out.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Hello All,

We will have better photos up within the next week or so. The Incredible case will be very similar to our Innocase II Surface for the Nexus One. :icon_ banana:

evilotto

Reaction score
Hello All,

We will have better photos up within the next week or so. The Incredible case will be very similar to our Innocase II Surface for the Nexus One. :icon_ banana:

thanks for responding, that is good to hear, do you know for sure when these cases will actually be available? i have been puting off getting a case for these :)

Reaction score
i wonder how the feel is compared to the innocase I for the moto droid. i had the saphire innocase for it and it was perfect, loved the look and how it felt in my hands as far as material wise, so i'm curious what the innocase II will be like for the droid inc.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
i wonder how the feel is compared to the innocase I for the moto droid. i had the saphire innocase for it and it was perfect, loved the look and how it felt in my hands as far as material wise, so i'm curious what the innocase II will be like for the droid inc.

There will be no difference as far as the way it feels. The only difference is an Innocase II is a slide in style case and an Innocase I is a snap on style case.

You can look at examples of Innocase II's by looking on their site at the iPhone, Nexus One and HTC Droid Eris. Each of these phones have the Innocase II (slide in) cases.

On another note: Glad to see it will be the Slide In style. Cant wait to get one! Already got my Seidio 1750mAh Slim Extended Battery on the way :icon_ banana: Hoping to get the battery by Friday. I love Seidio products!

rayjj

Reaction score
Are these cases basically a coated plastic case? Never used their products before, but want to get some sort of case before my Inc arrives. I like the feel and style of the Otterbox Impact case I have on my Blackberry, looking for something similar.

Last edited:

Riddlin

Reaction score
I want a soild case not a two piece case. Why is this two peice when there is no keyboard.

blu1080

Reaction score
i ordered mine! can't wait to get it! i also am getting the car charger and crystal clear screen protector!!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I want a soild case not a two piece case. Why is this two peice when there is no keyboard.

Because its not a silicone case, its a hard case. If you can find a Hard case that is one piece and still goes around the front of the phone i will pat you on the back.

The Seidio is a lot better than a snap on case. Snap on cases tend to cause damage from all the pressure they put on the phone. Seidio's Innocase II is a slide in case so you slide your phone into the top part of the case and then slide the bottom part on it and the 2 pieces lock together.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just received my Seidio Innocase II, what a fantastic case it is, best case I have purchased for any phone that I have owned, it is just fantastic, not one negative thing I can say about this case, for the protection it offers it is one sleek looking case, not bulky like many others I have seen or owned.

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Mine and my wife's will ship out this Friday - she had to have the Amethyst. Unfortunately, it's a week too late - she dropped her DI Monday and the glass is shattered.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine and my wife's will ship out this Friday - she had to have the Amethyst. Unfortunately, it's a week too late - she dropped her DI Monday and the glass is shattered.
Sorry to hear that:icon_eek:, I hope you have the Insurance plandancedroid.