Seidio Desktop Cradle - multimedia / clock mode?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi there - I love my Seidio Innocase, but it doesn't fit int he Motorola dock. But in any of the pictures I've seen of the Seidio cradle, it doesn't show it in multimedia mode (or whatever it's called). Can anybody attest to the Seidio cradle putting it in clock/multimedia mode? Thanks

bama29

Reaction score
Hi there - I love my Seidio Innocase, but it doesn't fit int he Motorola dock. But in any of the pictures I've seen of the Seidio cradle, it doesn't show it in multimedia mode (or whatever it's called). Can anybody attest to the Seidio cradle putting it in clock/multimedia mode? Thanks

This is from the Seido website:

This convenient desktop cradle keeps your phone charged and ready to go. It syncs and charges the Motorola Droid in Multimedia Mode and is compatible with our line of Innocases.

- Convenient desktop charging cradle

- Syncs and charges the Droid horizontally for easy viewing in Multimedia Mode
- Features the same soft touch coating found on our popular Innocases
- Discreet power LED on the front of the cradle
- Removable plate for docking your phone with or without an Innocase
- Compatible with our Innocases and Innocell Extended Batteries
- Charge using your exisiting OEM cable

korp

Reaction score
The motorola docks aren't built to allow a case on the device. I'm sure the Seidio does work ... my cardock by Seidio works perfectly ... great manufacturer.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
jntowers said:

Hello,

We can confirm that the Droid Multimedia Mode does work on our Cradles, and the Navigation Mode works on our Car Kits!

Regards,

mbaddour27

Reaction score
I own a car kit (which i absolutely love) but i'm wondering if there is a way to get the phone to go into multimedia mode by default when docked. thanks.

husker_fan

Reaction score
There are ways of having it select various programs when docked. You can either use the app "Lite Setting Profiles" (Free) or "Docklauncher" ($.99).

I have my Seidio desktop dock set up to activate the app "Alarm Clock Plus" when docked.

Reaction score
I have the dock and yes it does put it into mm mode. It has the magnet build into it. Good product if you need something to hold your phone with the innocase on it. I personall prefer the ez-stand though.

bfg_z71

Reaction score
There are ways of having it select various programs when docked. You can either use the app "Lite Setting Profiles" (Free) or "Docklauncher" ($.99).

I have my Seidio desktop dock set up to activate the app "Alarm Clock Plus" when docked.

Thanks. The search function is my friend, but I needed a post count bump. :D

Pachanka

Reaction score
i've developed an application called MyCarDock that is launched when you insert your phone in your car dock. Link in signature :)