seidio Custom Car kit for Motorola Car kit

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Thats one nice looking car kit.

I personally think it's kinda bulky...and...ugly.:icon_eek:

HOWEVER!! They went with function over form on this one. It can hold the Droid either with or without the innocase (nice). Also, it eliminates the need to manually plug and unplug the USB adapter every time you insert or remove the droid from the case (very nice). Now, if only they could accomplish the same feat with the audio line out, I'd buy one no matter how ugly I thought it was.

IIIunityIII

Reaction score
This is great news!

I love my innocase, just pre-ordered the Seidio Dock, and now I'll have to get this. It is rather expensive though.

The Mini USB output is a nice touch.

Empyreal

Reaction score
Can this only mount on the windshield? I was hoping for one that could mount on the dashboard.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Can this only mount on the windshield? I was hoping for one that could mount on the dashboard.

Standard looking mount on the back, should not be hard to dash mount...

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Ughhh. Yet another nail in my naked droids coffin. I guess Ill be dropping $100+ on their site here shortly for the case, dock, and car kit.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Rudy

Reaction score
Thats one nice looking car kit.

I personally think it's kinda bulky...and...ugly.:icon_eek:

HOWEVER!! They went with function over form on this one. It can hold the Droid either with or without the innocase (nice). Also, it eliminates the need to manually plug and unplug the USB adapter every time you insert or remove the droid from the case (very nice). Now, if only they could accomplish the same feat with the audio line out, I'd buy one no matter how ugly I thought it was.

Plug this in.

Amazon.com: BlackBerry Remote Stereo Bluetooth Gateway for BlackBerry 8100, 8110, 8120, 8130, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330, 8800, 8820, 8830, 9000 (Black): Cell Phones & Service

Murz

Reaction score
Very nice! But like others have stated, a little expensive. Well there be a combo price with the home dock? Or a possible DroidForums discount code? :tongue:

GiantDroid

Reaction score
I'd me more inclined to buy the cover and the docks if they could come up with a reasonable price for a combo pack.

+1 on a DroidForums discount code.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
+1 for a forum discount

So far here in the very not far away future Ill be picking up a case, dock, and car kit from them.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Shadowtech

Reaction score
This thing is quite an eyesore.. for the price I think I'll pass. Looks so bulky I'd be afraid of the suction cup not being able to hold the dock+phone over a moderately bumpy road. And speaking of bumpy roads.. am I just missing the part of the dock that holds the phone from actually bouncing out of it? or is there nothing? I don't see gravity alone doing it.

Maybe if they have a sweet combo price for the case/holster/media dock/car kit I might consider it.. but for $50 (+ shipping) by itself.. no thanks.