Seidio Cradle

xxfire

Reaction score
oldnews.jpg

LOL, sorry had to.. And I'm just as excited !

kilo

Reaction score
Does anyone have any guesstimates as far as price for the dock or extended slim battery? Also what sort of improvement are we talking about in mAH department typically with seidio? Anyone have experience with this from another device?

xxfire

Reaction score
Does anyone have any guesstimates as far as price for the dock or extended slim battery? Also what sort of improvement are we talking about in mAH department typically with seidio? Anyone have experience with this from another device?

Had their stuff before..
It's good...
Wait for reviews..

segen77

Reaction score
it's nice to see a cradle compatible with a case. this is what i've really been waiting on.

Empyreal

Reaction score
Any chance they will make a car dock compatible with the Innocase?

shademar

Reaction score
For the record, I bought the spring clip holster from seido for when I use the droid as a music player and it's absolutely great. Really well-constructed, perfect no-case clip solution.

DeadRinga

Reaction score
Seidio makes good batteries... but their battery doors for the "big" extended ones are horrible.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i'm looking at the extended slim because the droid is heavy enough as it is.
does anyone have an idea how much longer it will last?

seidioseidio

Reaction score
ConqSoft said:
Cradle price is on their site already: seidioonline.com
Hello,
We should be getting the cradles soon, please check back here or on our online store for product updates and details!

tktouch12 said:
i'm looking at the extended slim because the droid is heavy enough as it is.
does anyone have an idea how much longer it will last?

We are currently working on the batteries, as soon as more information becomes available, we will post forum members posted!

dodgemaniac

Reaction score
this may be a dumb question but if i have the seido innocase on my droid will the new seido cradle thats coming out have the magnets and stuff so it will put it into dock mode when used with the case?

seidioseidio

Reaction score
dodgemaniac said:
this may be a dumb question but if i have the seido innocase on my droid will the new seido cradle thats coming out have the magnets and stuff so it will put it into dock mode when used with the case?

Hello,

Just to confirm, our docks will have magnets that will put your Droid to dock/entertainment mode whenever you put it on the dock.