Seeking information about Samsung best phone.

kristmitche86

Reaction score
Hello,

Friends, I am looking to purchase the best android phone of Samsung the reason I have created this thread is because I want to know Samsung most effective phone with all complete features because this is going to be my first android phone.

please Let me know.

Thanks.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Welcome to DroidFourms!! What type of device are you looking for? Currently I would say either the Galaxy S7 or Note 5. IMO both are fantastic devices.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

OP
K

kristmitche86

Reaction score
Hi, droidprincess Well I am looking for an android device which will be effective for any purpose.

For Example:

1 - Data Storage.
2 - Battery backup
3 - Graphics.
4 - Unique Interface.
5 - Smooth typing.
6 - Good for Gaming.

All those things which a perfect phone should have.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
If by battery backup you mean ability to change out the battery the closest thing that's going to meet all your needs will be the Note4. Starting with the Note5 then the S7 went to a non user switchable battery. Though the Note4 is dated by time on the market it has 3GB of RAM and the following processor
Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
Exynos 5433

Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (Snapdragon
805)

Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-cor

1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 (Exynos 5433)

Adreno 420 (Snapdragon 805)
for plenty of gaming power to go with a gorgeous screen. Unlike the Note5 it has expendable memory up to the maximum available memory micro SD cards.
Though not the newest flag ship in their lineup it is no slouch in capability. An S6 would be a comparable model with non Note capabilities.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'd personally recommend the S7 edge ...I know the Note 5 is solid but with the sd card and little upgrades I feel this would be a great choice for those that can't wait for the upcoming Note 6 ..

6S PLUS

OP
K

kristmitche86

Reaction score
I don't know "Note" Series or "S" series which one is the best for users?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Note series is basically the S series but comes with extra apps to make use of the included electronic stylus pen (called the S Pen). The S series is Samsung flag ship lineup (top of the line) over the several years.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

OP
K

kristmitche86

Reaction score
I will be following your instructions which you have explained about the Samsung or If you have more information about smart phones please share with me.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would like to say that perhaps the S7 Edge isn't necessarily the better choice between that and the S7. The S7 Edge brings glass down around the sides of the phone, making it more susceptible to dings and cracking. Also, the bezel on these phones is already extremely narrow and the edge only makes that problem of having no way of holding the phone on the sides an even greater one.

I have the S7 and I often find myself accidentally touching screen controls while holding the S7 in my hands because that bezel is so narrow that my fingers and palm as they wrap around the sides of the phone actually contact the digitizer portion of the screen. It seems to me that with the edge wrapping down along the sides this would be an even bigger issue.

The other thing about the edge is that unless you find yourself benefiting from the interface capabilities that the edge provides, such as the edge based controls or notifications, The edge becomes less of a feature and more of a liability.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited: