See ya

Reaction score
Off to the Galaxy S3.

No offense, but after being on my 4th phone, each one with a crackling earpiece and terrible battery life, I've pretty much had it with Motorola.

myfishbear, you kept my faith in this phone, and I held out a long time. Thank you for Eclipse, for a long time, it was the only thing keeping this phone afloat.

Gone are the days of the OG Droid, and may Motorola get its head out of its ass, but until then.....

Galaxies reign supreme.

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Off to the Galaxy S3.

No offense, but after being on my 4th phone, each one with a crackling earpiece and terrible battery life, I've pretty much had it with Motorola.

myfishbear, you kept my faith in this phone, and I held out a long time. Thank you for Eclipse, for a long time, it was the only thing keeping this phone afloat.

Gone are the days of the OG Droid, and may Motorola get its head out of its ass, but until then.....

Galaxies reign supreme.
yeah i liked the og droid better it was solid. the d4 has too much plastic... wore off the sides of my slider... got the dna rite now and love it... its made out of aluminum and has a fast cpu. if you can wait a bit longer id suggest the gs4 as well or pick up a used gs3 when the 4 is out so you can pick it up really cheap