SD Cards, which one to get

Mammatam

Reaction score
I am getting a Droid 2, today, buying from a woman who used it for a month, but has to sell. She is keeping the sd card that came with though cuz she has stuff stored on it. I am wondering if my 2 gig card I already own will be ok in the Droid 2 or if I need to get a 8 or 16 gig, and if so, what kind is best for the Droid 2 phone?? There are so many choices, I just don't want to waste time or money with trial and error!!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I would get the biggest one you can afford. My 16gb card was so full I had to delete several movies. I now have 2.6 gb free. I'm looking into getting a 32gb. Good luck.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mammatam

Reaction score
ok thanks so much ya'll!!! I really appreciate the help!!I can't wait to get started using this!!!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I heard the 32 gb card is not friendly with some droids so be careful. I bought a 16gb card on amazon for $40. The company is called Topram. Its working great

Sent from my rooted DROID2

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I heard the 32 gb card is not friendly with some droids so be careful. I bought a 16gb card on amazon for $40. The company is called Topram. Its working great

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Really why is that? What kind of problems do people have?

OP
M

Mammatam

Reaction score
well for some reason the phone I bought is still attached to the woman's account, well her sister is the name on it, or so she says anyway. I am starting to think she is a liar and a thief. I paid 150 for the phone but cannot use it to make or receive calls or texts till they get it freed up. I am so upset! She says there is not a bill owed on it, but who knows if she is being honest with me or not??? I am screwed and I am not sure what recourse I actually have. I told her if she didn't get it settled I want my money back, but who knows if she will do that. I did get her first and last name off the phone I bought from her though. She had not cleared her gmail account so when I opened the app her email inbox opened up! I saw her name on one of the emails so I have that info saved and the email address as well. If i have to I guess I could threaten to get the cops involved!! Anyway, sorry to go off like that but I felt ya'll can relate to my frustration! Being that you all know how freakin cool the droid is. It is good I have wifi at home so I can at least do the internet stuff with it, just not calls or texts!

Thanks for listening :)
Mammatam

Bxrider117

Reaction score
well for some reason the phone I bought is still attached to the woman's account, well her sister is the name on it, or so she says anyway. I am starting to think she is a liar and a thief. I paid 150 for the phone but cannot use it to make or receive calls or texts till they get it freed up. I am so upset! She says there is not a bill owed on it, but who knows if she is being honest with me or not??? I am screwed and I am not sure what recourse I actually have. I told her if she didn't get it settled I want my money back, but who knows if she will do that. I did get her first and last name off the phone I bought from her though. She had not cleared her gmail account so when I opened the app her email inbox opened up! I saw her name on one of the emails so I have that info saved and the email address as well. If i have to I guess I could threaten to get the cops involved!! Anyway, sorry to go off like that but I felt ya'll can relate to my frustration! Being that you all know how freakin cool the droid is. It is good I have wifi at home so I can at least do the internet stuff with it, just not calls or texts!

Thanks for listening :)
Mammatam

You can call VZW and speak with a rep and give them the esn number and they can tell you if the phone is stolen or not.