sd card download history

rabyfox

Reaction score
I recently got the app imusic and downloaded 2 songs. One of which does not work and I need to delete. In trying to research how to do this I went to menu/settings/ sd card and accidentally hit unmount sd card. Now I can't fix it. Question 1 how do I fix my sd card. Question 2 how do I delete songs in my music app?

JCo352

Reaction score
you should be able to go into those same setting and "mount" you sd card, and to delete that song from imusic you need a file manager like "astro" or EStrongs"

huskur

Reaction score
longpress on the song you wish to delete and when the pop up window comes up select "delete". It can be done through imusic itself or through any file manager

mount your sd card back by plugging your phone into a usb port and using the notification dropdown select "mount"

OP
R

rabyfox

Reaction score
I tried pressing the mount key /but it froze so I just turned it off and back on and now its fine. I found the app called astro then astro file manager so I downloaded the file manager hope this helps. Thanks!

OP
R

rabyfox

Reaction score
Wow astro is amazing! Why didn't I download this sooner! I always thought my files disappeared into some black hole on droid. Thanks for the ayuda

ballmore

Reaction score
turn your phone off.
take your battery out.
take the sd card out.
then put the card back in.
put the battery back in.
turn the phone back on.
that should remount the card.

go to your song list in the media player
long press the song title that you want to delete.
choose delete
press ok
now your back in business

next time you could delete the song while it is still
in the notification window
just long press the title
then delete/remove
:greendroid:
:motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::reddroid::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz::motdroidvert::motdroidhoriz:
:greendroid: