Scrosler Returns With Clean Rom For The New Nexus 7 (2013)

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
N7-CR4.png

Scott had recently announced that he would not be updating his roms, but he is back with a rom for the New Nexus 7 (2013)! I guess he just couldn't help him self. CleanRom is the first Rom available for the New Nexus 7. Clean Rom is based on Android 4.3 JSS15J and is Deodexed. This Rom adds some performance enhancements and even more stability while giving you the option to choose the features and functions that you want. It includes the Aroma Installer where you can choose your favorite custom launcher, Google apps, misc apps, and Boot Animation. The AOSP browser replaces Chrome, and SuperSU is included as well. This is one of my favorite rom series. Whatever scott does to his roms I always end up getting a few hours out of my battery when I run them. You can grab this rom from the source link below.

Via XDA

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I may consider this ROM. My new N7 is fast and the battery life is amazing on it but I want a few features that isn't available in stock Android. Stuff like a 'Kill All' button in the multitasking page. I dunno, I'm trying to go with just rooted on my phone and tablet but roms...they are calling me back.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I may consider this ROM. My new N7 is fast and the battery life is amazing on it but I want a few features that isn't available in stock Android. Stuff like a 'Kill All' button in the multitasking page. I dunno, I'm trying to go with just rooted on my phone and tablet but roms...they are calling me back.

Dooooo it!!! you know you want too! Give in!! It will make your N7 even faster!