[Script] V6 SuperCharger !! HTK & BulletProof Launchers! FIX MEMORY FOR ALL ANDROIDS!

drewrivera

Reaction score
hey buddy, great work on the super charger, i'm still working on it so I can tweak under my hood whenever I choose. Anywho I've seemed to have deleted my supercharger file and when I downloaded it again I get an error can you help? I took a screen shot but the forum won't let me post.. Thanks

Milestoner

Terri M

Reaction score
I get a syntax error. Thanks

Milestoner

Download Busybox Installer from the market, and the install Busybox version 1.18.2.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Remember to hit the "Thanks" button when someone helps you!

drewrivera

Reaction score
That's already been installed in my phone. Busy box stays in my phone, and i'm on 18.2 because it required it.

Milestoner

FastKatt

Reaction score
I tried to bulletproof my LauncherPro+ and bricked my Bionic...
I had to factory reset, download & install Rom manager, boot to recovery, restore back-up...
It made me decide to pull the trigger & pay for Titanium Backup Pro...

lfylove

Reaction score
What's the latest supercharger? I have #9

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lfylove

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Can't wait too see tht v8 supercharger!

phonetool

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Can't wait too see tht v8 supercharger!

Oh wow
- upgraded to 9 and it told me my busybox is too new a version. Damn apps effin' with my busybox install! Could be the source of a bunch of headaches lately. $%^%$$&%##$%

bigeric828

Reaction score
What am i doign wrong? home is locked in memory. SO i delete the line from local.prop or i change it to 2 or 0. If i delete it, its too weak. if i change it to 0 or 2, it isnt die hard. what am i doing wrong??

on a side note. i couldnt get some of tasker's profiles to work but now i can with newer version...so awesome!

Last edited:

meishkov

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how in the H can I get my launcherpro to stop getting killed when I hold the back button to kill an app? In settings/development the option to kill an app holding the back button, but some apps get killed and it goes back to the homescreen while others it'll close the app and go back to the homescreen but everything is gone on all the screens and takes time to reload. Launcher is htk, in cm7 performance settings lock home is unchecked. Thought there was a way to make the launcher locked permanently in memory perhaps? Or some option to put into /data/local.prop?

Is there a way, using the experimental lock app in memory script which I saw somewhere, to like apply a -17 priority to launcherpro somehow and have that get applied every reboot via a /system/etc/unit.d startup script perhaps? Let's get crazy