Screen Orientation and Slider

Yukon Cornelius

Reaction score
There seems to be confusion over the home screen behavior and "standard" configuration. The home screen behaved exactly like it does in other apps prior to the installation of the latest software update. In addition the slider was changed from an arc to a straight style. I reported these issues to Verizon and they confirmed this was a "problem" with the update. The orientation lock on the screen is very annoying. A feature like that needs to function consistantly with all apps to enhance the intuitive and ergonomic appeal of the unit. Otherwise your wondering if the current screen should rotate and shaking your phone to activate the sensor. As for the slider the straight one is ok but I prefer the look and feel of the arc. Seem's like that should be an option in display settings.
I love the unit. My fat fingers are trying to adjust to the keypad and touchscreen.

silverx10

Reaction score
...Huh?

All I managed to glean from this was that you noticed the UI change on the lock screen, which I wouldn't classify as a problem, so much as a UI tweak by the developers.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
it's part of the update....

the only problem is you don't like the new look of it and neither do alot of others.

close thread please