Screen Lock awake widget won't work

rweddy1

Reaction score
Love the ROM, mixed feelings on new icons though, on the fence.

I have a com.ooha.awakewidget that keeps my screen from looking or turning off, I have tired both old and new versions and they don't work.

Both worked with 4.2/4.1/4.0
Side not I use email to connect to my corperate email and it forces pin but this was the case in 4.2/4.1/4.0.

Any ideas? Or any other app that will over ride my cooperate required 4 digit pin?

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I have a com.ooha.awakewidget that keeps my screen from looking or turning off, I have tired both old and new versions and they don't work.

Side not I use email to connect to my corperate email and it forces pin but this was the case in 4.2/4.1/4.0.

Any ideas? Or any other app that will over ride my cooperate required 4 digit pin?

I also use the ooha.awakewidget - just tested it, and it works perfectly for me ... version 1.5.4

As far as corp email - I honestly have no idea!

OP
R

rweddy1

Reaction score

I also use the ooha.awakewidget - just tested it, and it works perfectly for me ... version 1.5.4

As far as corp email - I honestly have no idea!

Sorry I should have explain myself better.
ooha.awakewidget works fine until I set up my cooperate email. When setting up with exchange the system security forces me to set up a 4 digit password. After doing so the widget no longer works but did in 4.2 and back.