Screen Flicker

Minpin

Reaction score
So, I am running Home++ and every time I switch screens it will flicker white down in the area where the little bar is. The area just below the task bar. Yes, I realize there is a slider there, but it flickers each and every time right as that slider is fading out.

It's bothering me to no end here. Also, Home++ seems to have to force close at least once a day.

Anyone else get these problems? I just picked this up a few days ago, so hoping it's not a broken phone or something.

OP
M

Minpin

Reaction score
Just now, I held down the menu key to go to the screen switcher and home++ force closed on me.

Normal? If that's normal I am gonna have to uninstall the thing. :icon_eek:

radioz

Reaction score
Yes, I've noticed something there before. Doesn't really bother me. I just ignore it.

billyidle

Reaction score
I have been using Home++ since early December and I have neither of those issues. Never even had one single force close yet. How many home screens are you using? More than 3?

OP
M

Minpin

Reaction score
I have been using Home++ since early December and I have neither of those issues. Never even had one single force close yet. How many home screens are you using? More than 3?

I currently have 6 home screens? Is having that many a bad idea? I wasn't really aware I could cause issues by upping the amount.:icon_eek:

billyidle

Reaction score
It appears most, if not all, of the home replacement apps have issues with stability once you get over 3 home screens. Generally speaking, I know not everyone has had those problems.

OP
M

Minpin

Reaction score
I switched to 4 screens, and it still flickers and home++ still force closes. Anyone else have some suggestions? Could I possibly have a defective droid? :icon_eek: