Screen "Bleed-Thru"

kevins686

Reaction score
I think this may be a widespread phenomenon, but when my "home keys" at the bottom of my screen are illuminated, I get the tiniest bit of bleed-thru onto the screen. It's absolutely not interfering with the image on the screen, and in order to see it I have to tilt the phone so I'm peering down into the bottom edge of the screen. I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that this is normal, and that I don't have a defective phone. I just got the thing yesterday (it's replacing my 4-year-old Razr!), and for the money I spent, I want everything to be perfect!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're more anal than I am... This is normal.

MaxBobcat

Reaction score
yep i see it too. i've always wondered about this.

doesn't interfere with the screen at all, only if you purposely try to look down at an angle.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're more anal than I am... This is normal.

I agree it is normal. I've seen it discussed before so this is not anything new, it's just that we have new people come in all the time and think they see something different.

I've also seen the same discussion about the Blackberry Storm. Funny how you can see repeat conversations of the exact same issue with two different phones. Happens more often then you might think.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree it is normal. I've seen it discussed before so this is not anything new, it's just that we have new people come in all the time and think they see something different.

I've also seen the same discussion about the Blackberry Storm. Funny how you can see repeat conversations of the exact same issue with two different phones. Happens more often then you might think.

Yeah, I mean I've noticed it before, but if I cross my eyes it looks like I have two phones :)

The BB Storm thing was just crappy design.