Saving attachement photo to sd card

rmotuza

Reaction score
I have the samsung fascinate and I emailed from my blackberry some photos via email that I want to now keep an use on my fascinate. they are mostly just profile pics of contacts.
I do get the email and I can open them on the phone. I can see the attachement on the body of the email but when I hit save it says fetching attachement then unable to save attachement to SD Card. As I know there is nothing on my sd card currently.
I can take pics and they are in my gallery... I only did 2 to test it.
any thoughts or idea?

IamGov

Reaction score
Open the pic from email. Once viewing hit menu and save as. Select where you want it to go. Not sure why it is not just going to the pic of downloads folder.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

TBV

Reaction score
I have the samsung fascinate and I emailed from my blackberry some photos via email that I want to now keep an use on my fascinate. they are mostly just profile pics of contacts.
I do get the email and I can open them on the phone. I can see the attachement on the body of the email but when I hit save it says fetching attachement then unable to save attachement to SD Card. As I know there is nothing on my sd card currently.
I can take pics and they are in my gallery... I only did 2 to test it.
any thoughts or idea?

Not sure about the 1st issue you are describing, but just as an aside, my understanding is that anything shown in the Gallery is actually on the card...

The ones in the 'Camera' folder were taken by the camera on the device...the ones that read 'SD card' were transferred to the card via a computer, and the ones that read Downloads were saved from an email or picture message...if you take out the card, all will disappear. TBV