Saving a number while on the phone

jtpryan

Reaction score
I'm not really sure this is an app question as something my be availble already that I'm not aware of.

If I'm on the phone, and driving (Bluetooth headset), very often the party I'm talking to wants to give me a number. If I don't have a paper and pencil then I need to put it in my phone. I can't get to the dial pad so I have to go to a notepad app where the stock android keypad comes up and is impossible to safely put in a phone number. But if I could bring up a big number pad like the dial pad it would be easy.

How do other people do it?

-Jim

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the notepad i use has a quick note thing that you just write with your finger on the screen. you might try that. the app is called easynote

JRemiah

Reaction score
There's an app that will also allow you to record conversations. This may be helpful for even more instances, but I haven't used it yet nor remember the name. Just do a search for it and I'm sure you'll find something. HTH

Reaction score
The HTC keyboards that you can find and download let you switch keyboards with a swipe to the T9 keyboard.

OP
J

jtpryan

Reaction score
Thanks. I actually found that if I just bring up the default calculator I can easily type in a number like 603-555-1212, then copy and paste it somewhere else or even into the phone app.

-Jim