Sapphire issue with touiteur?

Wetzilla

Reaction score
Anybody have sapphire and use touiteur for twitter? I can't seem to get it to authenticate my account with sapphire installed.

wingdo

Reaction score
Anybody have sapphire and use touiteur for twitter? I can't seem to get it to authenticate my account with sapphire installed.

Well, hate to tell you this, but I have never tried touiteur before. I downloaded the free version from the market and signed right in. Looks like a neat app, but I am having no issues with it and Sapphire 0.8.4.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
works sorry

Not currently on saphire but was on 8.4 with 928 theme and toutier (spelling) worked without a problem.
some of the keyboards have been putting in spaces automatically make sure theres not a space where there shouldnt be in your login.

Reaction score
I think it's an app issue. I use it and Sapphire and haven't had any problems. That did happen once to me on BB though so I reinstalled Touiteur and it never happened again.

jbrock98

Reaction score
i use touiteur as my main twitter app and had no issues at all, only issues i'm having with sapphire 0.8.4 is the launcher restarts/redraws after exiting an application but that problem seems to be w/ every froyo rom, Sapphire is my new fav rom no doubt

GolfProRM

Reaction score
There have been issues with Twitter authorizations over the past few days, so it very well could be related to that.